Sunday 17 November 2013

I'm on my way...

A few friends of mine have been a huge inspiration to me. They've been getting fit and healthy and they're both doing incredibly well. They've motivated me with their posts on Facebook and their Instagrams of their yummy paleo food!

My wonderful best friend at http://www.hellotillie.com/ has been a huge factor at starting a blog. I can see the ways in which it helps her stick to her goals, which by the way she is doing AMAZING!

So here it is! I've decided to start a blog, more of a journal to help keep me on track while I strive to get fit and healthy.

I'll post what I've been eating at the end of the week and post up pretty pictures of my meals, and my recipes. Also other fun things about me and my awesome family :)

2 comments:

  1. You girl, are awesome! And I'm so excited to share this journey with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Blog's are amazing. Have shared you on mine :)

    ReplyDelete