Sunday 17 November 2013

Yoga Yoga Yoga!

I completed my first beginner session of Yoga today! I've been thinking about watching some tutorials on youtube for a while and I ALWAYS put it off. Today I decided to change that and just do it.

After some talking with my husband over the weekend, we've decided to just do the things that make us happy, and I really wanted to add this to my list. I've tried it a couple of times on my Kinect and I enjoyed it heaps. It doesn't over exert me and make me hate exercise, but I can already feel my muscles starting to hurt.

I haven't worked out in years, at the very least since Master O. was born. So I need something very gentle to get back into the swing of things. I started with 15 minutes and tried to last continuously and to my surprise I did! I am nowhere near as flexible as I could be and most definitely will be trying again tomorrow (and the rest of the week). Mr. D has already asked me if I wanted to go for a walk when he gets home from work and I might take Master O. down to the park for a run around later on.

I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment